ECU students must register through OrgSync before beginning their service. This registration process covers students with the Center's supplemental liability insurance while doing service. To learn more about this liability coverage, click here and read the Excess Volunteer Liability Coverage section (Part II in the document).
- Visit www.orgsync.com to create an account or log in.
- Select East Carolina University as your OrgSync Community.
- Complete your profile.
- In the Search bar type Center for Leadership and Civic Engagement and join the CLCE portal to register with the CLCE. Important: Be sure to complete the Acceptance of Risk form in the CLCE portal after you register
- Browse organizations and join portals that interest you.
Finding Service Opportunities in OrgSync
- Log in to OrgSync at www.orgsync.com
- From the ECU Community home page click Service Opportunities
- Select a Service Opportunity that interests you.
- Click Sign Up Now to register for the Service Opportunity.
- Note: Some organizations may require that you attend an orientation or have a background check before your begin your time of service. Please contact the designated organization point person with any questions about preparations for your service experience.
Recording your Service InvolvementClick here for information on how to record your service opportunities.
Click here for a list of approved service activities.