Tell a friend about this page.
All fields required.
Can be sent to only one email address at a time.
Share Facebook Icon Twitter Icon
Get Adobe Flash Player
Link to Bike Website






To park in a Handicapped Space on campus, you must have ALL of the following:

  1. A valid ECU permit
  2. State issued Handicapped placard or plate
  3. Approval from ECU Disability Support Services

Parking & Transportation is required to abide by the determination of DSS for accommodations in handicapped spaces.  Individuals who need accommodation for handicapped spaces will need to complete the Accessible Parking Permit Application and return the form to DSS in Slay, room 138.  **Please note that a valid state issued handicapped placard must be obtained from the Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) before submitting the application to DSS. After DSS determines eligibility, individuals as well as our office will be notified on how to proceed.  Please contact Disability Support Services for more information at 252-737-1016.